Tuesday, March 8, 2011

conquering Cochrane in a blazer


I hate myself for not working out today but I've been just really busy with work, my blog and my blog's facebook page plus I am nursing a terrible flu. Yup, you read it right! 
THE GIRL WITH THE MESSY HAIR 
IS NOW ON FACEBOOK!
It's now on its second day with over a 100 fans but if you haven't "LIKE"-d it, here is the link: 
http://www.facebook.com/thegirlwithamessyhair




















Moving on, here are some photos from last weekend. It was just packed!!! I thought I'll have a steady Friday when Gosling texted me and the next thing I know I was having a strawberry smoothie with a greasy sampler of mozarella sticks, chicken fingers and onion rings at Denny's. We were supposed to watch the LFS of Beastly but ended up watching Unknown instead cos it was sold out. Ended the night with a cup of decaf french vanilla coffee, a vanilla doughnut at Timmy's and a whole lot of just honest to goodness talk.

Saturday, I met up with Dee and Banj to do some quick shopping at Market Mall before heading to Cochrane. I was just supposed to get a satchel bag from H&M but ended up getting another sling bag plus 2 fur vests and 3 cropped tops!!! I do have an excuse for the splurge though... First, I've been busting my ass off working OT and part-time to pay for "luxury" like these (so I don't have to get it from my main salary). Second, all items in that store was just $5-$10 each so I ended up spending just $45 for 5 items!!!

We arrived in Cochrane just a few minutes before the sunset thus the breathtaking view. Stories of that faithful weekend at Cochrane to follow ;) 


beso ?
KD

FACEBOOK | GOOGLE | BLOGLOVIN'

blazer: Armani
sweater: Joe
jeggings: Costa Blanca
boots: Spring
socks: H&M
beanie and ring: Ardene

photos by: Grace and Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment