Thursday, July 23, 2009

statement vintage belt




@ starbucks
on me: Mossimo black v-neck shirt. Zara harem pants. GAP patent bag. studed T-flats from SM. vintage belt from my grandma's closet.
on aids: top purchased (from me!) online. H & M gray slim fit jeans. Charles & Keith peep-toe heels. LV bag.


reunited with high school friends, aids and eiya last tuesday to celebrate aids' 25th bday. yes, she's old and she wants no party...that's why we headed to the nearby starbucks instead. happy bday again mare! =)

on a happier note, yesterday was major discount day for me!!! went to galleria to purchase our plane tickets for our 3rd year anniv + my bday trip on september 23-26 and i am so glad to announce that i got our plane tickets for 50% off! i was expecting to pay 4, 400 but instead i paid only 4, 022 for 2 pax/ round trip! its my bf's bday gift for me. ain't he grand? =)

now, off to palawan we go! ah, i can suddenly feel the el nido sand on my toes. it feels different from bora...hmm.

and since i was so pumped up to hit the beach once again, i had an impromptu bikini shopping while waiting for mads to get off work. i bought 2 black bikini tops for P600+ at topshop and 1 nautical bikini top from dorothy perkins worth P220! gawd, am i lucky or what? =) i feel like i won't be able to sleep anymore because i'm so excited and i just can't hide it! now all i have to do is work my ass out and do a gazillion sit ups to achieve that perfect bikini bod! gawd, i'm not that lucky afterall =s
***so sorry for the blurry pics. just grabbed it from aids' multiply.

No comments:

Post a Comment