Saturday, August 22, 2009

animalistic blazer



blue leopard blazer from my grandma's closet. Streetwear white tank top. Black Sheep by Maldita liquid leggings. Primadonna peep-toe booties. Artikel blue cocktail ring. studded belt from i-don't-know-where-my-bf-bought-it.


what do you think of the blazer? i love it so much!!! its so rock and roll when i paired it with my new liquid leggings =) it actually reminded me of one of miley's outfits!

"BOOM. BOOM. BOOM." was actually playing on my head =) britney spears is amazing.

i love rummaging through my lola's closet because the possibilities are just endless! all my great vintage finds are from my lola or my mom's closet. who knew hoarding can actually be a good thing? ;)

so, what have you guys found in your lola's closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment