Sunday, August 30, 2009

street chic










pink one-shoulder striped top and cocktail ring both given by a friend. Get Laud full leggings. DIY studded glad heels and shades both from a bazaar. fedora from SM. DIY necklace. thrifted red chained sling bag.


celebrated the fiesta of my mom's town in cebu here in my tito's house in manila :)

my tito's house is amazing. it has a very earthy feel. we went to the rooftop to see the whole view of the city and then ended up taking pics in our very own "eiffel tower". LOL! it's just one of those satellites. although i'm still aching to go to paris!!! i remember noel giving me an eiffel tower pendant from Jo a couple of christmases ago with a very cheesy line..i forgot now what it was! i have to ask him if he remembers pa but i remember i was soooo touched :) he taught kc i was anti-romance but paris is paris. romance or no romance, it's the fashion capital of the world (they are arguing if it's milan or NY or paris but whatev)!!! D-E-F-I-N-E-T-E-L-Y G-O-I-N-G!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment