Saturday, September 26, 2009

dos palmas

















on me: Custom made tube dress. Dorothy Perkins nautical bandeau bikini top. Freeway bikini bottom. Havaianas flip-flops
on my bf: Bench v-neck shirt. boardshorts from a bazaar. Dupe flip-flops.


THIS IS THE BEST BDAY EVER!!!!! I super super love dos palmas! I wanna go baaaaackkk!!!! They say they don�t have TV sets in their room because there are a lot of activities you can do around the island and it�s true!

When you arrive in dos palmas, you�ll be greeted by all their staffs with music and welcome drinks�and you have to walk their runway like you are a supermodel =P as in mapapasayaw ka talaga LOL =)

We went swimming, snorkelling, billiards, karaoke and my fave part�.their oh so yummy yummy buffet!!!!

Another fave part is the drinks! Their bartender, Bong, was soooo sooo good and accommodating! He even gave us free kasoy pulutan! And sorry nez but I think dos palmas has the best mojito!

Even if the beach is not that ok talaga, the really stepped up the notch with their service =)

HAPPY 25th BDAY TO ME =) =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment