Wednesday, March 17, 2010

two toned

HELLO LOVELIES :)

so sorry if i've been absent from my blog lately. i'm now back to work after a week long vacation plus it's just too hot to dress up! to top it all of, my camera's self timer won't work. BOO! :(

nothing too special about the outfit today. just wanted to show you guys my two toned tights from Topshop. haven't really worn it cos it's really too hot in the country lately!

speaking of too hot, it's almost the holy week and that means THE BEACH!!! i'm going with my lovelies Aids, Lev, Jace, Jayvee and some other friends to Ilocos, baby :) :) :)
first time and i can't wait!!! plus i've missed my lovelies too much! last time we went out of town was 2008, i think, in Boracay. 

and as always, my question is, 
WHAT TO WEAR?






Tomato mini dress. oversized blazer from my uncle's closet. Topshop two toned tights. booties from SM. cocktail ring. thin bracelets.

am i the only one who thinks the tights make the legs look bigger?

P.S.
shout out to aids and to my imaginary bf :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment