Wednesday, July 21, 2010

attach/detach

happy mid-week lovelies!!!

it's hard for me to keep track of time and days lately because i'm uber busy with errands before i leave the country plus my dad was rushed to the hospital yesterday and is still in the ICU :( i am trying to squeeze in everything all at once so i don't have to miss out on anybody. 

on a happier note, i went on my last ukay (thrift) shopping extravaganza last monday (when i was supposed to have to coffee with my friend cres but she didn't show up for an unknown reason...until now!!!). 
such a happy happy day!!!! i was able to buy lots of blazers and jackets that i can't wait to wear!!!!
my sister said there are ukays in canada (i guess they call it salvation army, etc) as well but i know the ones here in the country so well and i'm going to miss finding vintage pieces for only P15! 
i wish it would be that cheap there as well :)

 


 thrifted cropped vest with detachable/attachable hoodie
 nautica denim cut-offs
3/4 top from my sister's closet
ray ban aviators
thrifted biker boots

this is another old photo from "shop my closet" which was also purchased. i would like to take this time to thank everybody who supported my short-lived online shop. i hope that my clothes would bring you luck ;)

P.S.
BELATED HAPPY BDAY TO MY LOVELY FRIEND, AIDS!!!

xx
KD



No comments:

Post a Comment