Friday, July 30, 2010

denim on denim

well, helloooooooooo lovelies :)

i'm such in a good mood today despite all the emotional turmoil that happened yesterday. i'm just really glad that my dad is out of the hospital already and i am officially back home after spending two weeks in the hospital and staying at my grandma's. i'm reunited with my bed and my dog which are my two loves forever :) i also have my internet back since i've been using the hospital's wi-fi (which blocked a lot of sites even blogs!!!) for days! now i can finally finally finally get back to my normal life even for a day...yes, only a day because i have two weeks left before i leave the country and live in canada...FOR GOOD!!!

due to a lot of stress and not having shopping as my therapy (i can't shop anymore because i don't know if i can bring everything), i ate and ate and ate so here i am as my ol' chubby self...sigh :( i will try to stay away from food though for the next couple of days that i'm here. wish me luck!!!






trf gray v-neck top
thrifted denim vest
zara jeggings
people are people skull scarf
possibility oxfords
forever 21 cross necklace

here's what i wore last sunday to church (sans the scarf around my head), shopping for my luggage and dinner with our driver's family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment