Saturday, July 24, 2010

goodbye, MJ shirt

hello saturday!

my whole week was such a whirlwind with all the errands, meet-up with friends and hospital responsibilities. my dad is still in the hospital but thank God he is out of the ICU already :) i feel sad to be spending my last few weeks in the country in the hospital when i should be relaxing and enjoying but sadly, i have no choice :( so forgive me if my blog posts are all made in a hurry or if i've been absent lately. i seriously miss blog hopping :( it's one of the things that make me EXTREMELY happy!!!

moving along, i spent my thursday with my old colleagues again after going to the hospital to visit my dad. watched inception at rockwell with choy then had dinner at kitchen and drink at gilligan's. i have no pictures to share since it was such a spontaneous night out. then come friday, i had my nails done (it's avocado green!) after going to the hospital yet again then i watched toy story at home and had pizza (we are currently obsessed with pizza hut's P499 promo) with my mom, grandmom and tita. after which i went to meet up with aids at starbucks then dinner and drinks with sunshine and jayvee. it's just a jampacked week!!! 

i sold this MJ top already (because it makes me look fat!!!) but i'm happy with the fact that my best friend was the one who bought it :)






gray top and booties from SM
thrifted leather shorts
forever 21 cross connector ring
tomato cuff
shades

thank you to my mom for the lovely photos!!!
OH. EM. GEE. 20 Days before i leave!!! i haven't packed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment