Sunday, August 1, 2010

shorts sunday

how was your weekend loves? :) 

spent my saturday with the dentist and watching salt with mom. salt was awesome!!!! my sunday was spent with my cousins and nephews at serendra and at the condo. we went strolling and shopping at serendra then back to the condo for some krispy kreme take-outs (krispy kreme is evil!!!!!!!!). headed out to sm to buy some board games...we picked out uno stacko and scrabble :) ordered-in some dinner from north park and played awaaaaaaaay :) :) :) will surely miss lazy sundays with my cousins, nephews and niece but they promise to visit me in canada august of next year :)







new eye mask i got at club princess :)



love these shirts!





it was a close fight between ate karl and i...in the end, she won cos i wasn't able to use my Q. that's minus 10 :(

my new toy: scooter!!!

thrifted striped top, dress shorts and chained sling bag
janylin studded ballet flats
anne klein tights

i have no clothes anymore in my closet and i was opting for something that's easy because i'll be dealing with my nephews and niece so here's what i came up with. the dress shorts is indeed a tricky trend to try...will definitely make you look much bulkier (as if i'm not fat enough!). i had to remove the tights eventually because it didn't rain yesterday...the philippine weather can be such a tease!

12 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

P.S.
i promise never to wear stripes again until i get thinner...SOB :(


No comments:

Post a Comment