Sunday, September 26, 2010

let it fall, i'm 26 afterall.


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

hey lovelies :) thank you for all your lovely comments on my last two entries. the first one about my homesickness and how i'll get over it somehow...and the most recent one with comments such as i don't look like 26 AT ALL (and my weight is perfectly fine...i still don't think so though. i'm obsessed with my weight, like that =P).
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME FEEL BETTER AND LOVELIER, EACH TIME 
:) :) :)

moving on, i celebrated my canadian bday last friday and just when i thought i would have the worst bday in years (just because i won`t be able to go out-of-town cos i always did for the past 4 years), i was wrong. i actually had a blast even if we just stayed in the city...after all, even if i'm not out-of-town, i am actually celebrating my bday out-of-country for the first time (even if this country will be MY country soon). i didn`t know that my sister and benj actually planned something so i was really surprised, caught off-guarded without a bday dress to wear. i was really planning to buy the H&M jacket i'm wearing here before i go home and enjoy my PVR shows cos i really thought that my bday would just be low key. but my sister called and we were actually going to celebrate my bday over dinner so i grabbed a dress in H&M that just goes with the jacket i've been eyeing and dying to get for weeks (not that it's expensive. it is actually cheap but there are just a few malls with H&M here and i had to work all week with no time to spare for shopping). i had no time to go home...i wished i had so i could've grabbed a necklace that would`ve been so perfect with the whole ensemble. i'm just glad though that i was wearing some nice fashionable shoes and i actually had some tights on my bag!

so we had dinner at montana's and i was surprised when they went to our table, made me wear this ridiculously heavy hat with big horns that made me look like i was about to train a dragon and sang their own version of happy bday :) then we headed downtown and was supposed to have some cocktails over at sky 360 (which is a spinning restaurant on top of the calgary tower) but alas, we didn't have reservations so we ended up just walking around downtown, enjoying the scenery and taking pictures, of course! when we got home, i was surprised to find balloons all over the dinning area with happy bday banners! my friend jake, who just moved to new york was right...we just have to make the most out of what or who we have and right now, for the both of us, they are the few family members who are living in the same foreign country as we are.
SO THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY SISTER AND MY BROTHER-IN-LAW FOR MAKING ME FEEL SPECIAL ON MY FIRST BDAY OUT-OF-THE-COUNTRY. LOVE YOU BOTH xx









































faux shearling jacket and dress both from H&M. Anne Klein tights. Spring laced up boots. accessories from Garage.

thank you to everyone who greeted me through facebook, twitter, e-mail, snail mail, blog, skype, text or call :)
i am truly blessed by God to have another year here on earth so i lift it all up to Him.
with you my Lord, i am secured.

P.S.
new year, new banner! what do you guys think?


photos by benj

No comments:

Post a Comment