Tuesday, December 28, 2010

poncho pilato


how was your Christmas lovelies? i hope y'all had a MERRY christmas :) 
as for me, all i can say is canada is not as festive as the philippines but i'm still blessed cos my sister is out of the hospital already (just in time for christmas eve) and i was able to spend some time with people who i love :) i had a great christmas eve breakky at denny's and a sumptuous christmas eve dinner at auntie sally's house :)

boxing day is definitely more eventful than christmas (i just had a keeping up with the kardashians, kendra and SATC marathon the whole day). i woke up as early as 6 am to line up at best buy to get the christmas gift i'm giving myself...a new SLR camera!!! i was crossing my fingers that i wasn't late cos i didn't know that people actually take boxing day seriously and there are only 20 pieces of the camera (each store) i was hoping to get. so i stood in line until my turn came and ta-dahhhh, my christmas is merry!!!! i got the canon rebel T1i for just $610 when it would actually really cost $900+ regularly. SCORE!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

i maxed out my budget so all i had left to spend was $25 at H&M. i got a cutesy top (on sale for $5) and this poncho. i've been dying to get one ever since i can remember and it's just the perfect time and perfect fit...for just $20 (regular price $40)!!!

ended my day with steak dinner at applebee's and some drinks at a pub downtown...and of course, some outfit posts wearing my new poncho and using my new cam (which i'm still trying to figure out how to use, as of press time)! merry christmas, indeed :) :) :)

P.S.
so sorry if i haven't been visiting your blogs lately. bear with me and my busy life. 

beso ?
KD

poncho and sling bag: H&M
top: George
jeggings: Zara
OTK boots: Spring
connector ring: F21
photos by JC

No comments:

Post a Comment