Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE MIDI SKIRT


Worked for 10 hours straight today and I am seriously tired I cannot function. I am so busy that I don't get to sit in front of my computer anymore for a long time (like I used to). I am so tired that I am in bed by 10 (the other day, it was 8!). I have a lot of things to attend to like emails, comments, PMs, mentions, text messages, etc. and I must admit I am the worst friend right now and a terrible blogger. Good thing I have backlog photo outfits to post because I seriously have no time this week to take even one single outfit shot.

This post is actually a continuation of my last entry. This was taken early Sunday morning after eating hearty mini bagels, waffle; drinking apple juice and hot coffee with Dee. I was too lazy to do anything with my hair and so I just kept it up ala-Chicmuse. I feel so Asian (a bit of goth too which is not what I am trying to pull off in any way whatsoever) when I put my hair up like this (add to that the really red lips). While doing the shot, I had to multi-task by boiling some water for the tuna pasta lunch that I will serve to my lovely friend. I swear...I've cooked so much for Dee than I did with my previous boyfriends. No wonder our relationship is stronger. LOL ;) Eat and run she did. I was left alone, took a nap, had dinner and watched one of my fave movies of all-time, Chocolat :)



Tomorrow marks the first day of April and for the first time in months, I can actually see our patio again. The sun is shinning, the weather's warm, I can wear leggings and a leather jacket. I know that midi skirts are big this spring and although what I am wearing is actually a maxi dress, I did my own nip and tucking to make it look like a midi skirt....yes? :)

P.S.
This is the 1st floor of the house but I always take photos here so this is nothing new. Come back this weekend and I'll be posting some photos of my modest room...cos you asked for it! :)


beso ?
KD


top: Herbench (Philippines)
skirt: Old Navy
boots: Spring
bangles, bracelets, cuffs: all given by friends
ring; Ardene
photos by Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment