Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PLAYING WITH RED AND PINK


HELLO LOVELIES! I know I was supposed to do a blog entry about my room last weekend but I got so preoccupied with spontaneous happenings and so I'll make it up to you guys next time :) As usual, I thought I was gonna have a steady weekend but instead I was out from Friday to Sunday! Went to Southcentre with Dee to get Rihanna tickets last Friday and then decided to go back to her house to drink (we did a little shopping at Value Village too and I bought some gym outfits and RL dressy shorts). Little did I know, the whole house is up for a party and we stayed up until 4 am doing karaoke, drinking champagne, Bailey's and red wine all together. Woke up the next day with a major hangover (the last one I had was NYE, I think!) but come dinner time, there was an overload of food from kare-kare, chopseuy and teriyaki. We were supposed to have another drinking sesh but alas, I was kidnapped by Swiss Army (which is good cos my tummy was hurting and I don't think I can ever drink again that time) and my Saturday night was instead spent watching 127 Hours (perfect thing to do when there's a major snow storm outside in the middle of what is supposed to be spring time). Sunday, I went back to Dee's cos I was feeling a bit melodramatic and we had another overload of food from pansit to liempo and had a steady drinking sesh of red wine and champagne. 


I would prolly not wear too much color in one outfit but Canada just really turned me into a more colorful person...which is good, I think. I have to spice up my wardrobe and try new things, yeah?

What did you do last weekend? 

P.S.
April is the birthday month of my blog and I have a lot in store for you, lovelies! Come back~

beso ?
KD



blazer: Value Village
tank top: Old Navy
skirt: Forever 21
tights: Joe
booties: Spring
watch and ring: Ardene

No comments:

Post a Comment