Friday, October 30, 2009

not so white lady




dressed as a white lady in a dress from my grandma's closet


i saw this beautiful dress in my grandma's closet when i was looking for something to wear for PFW and i thought it was so amazing! look at the back!!! I DIE!

so i thought of going as white lady at the halloween party last night but i didn't. why? because i am not white! LOL. seriously, i can never give justice to white lady. i put powder on my face, trying to look pale and its still not white. LOL.

i really wanted to go as catwoman too but i changed my mind the last minute and dressed as...DRUMROLL... you will know soon!!! HAHA!

sorry for the suspense but i will show you with pics as soon as my cousin uploaded the pics =)

hope y'all had fun this halloween! share with me who you guys were!

No comments:

Post a Comment