Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween 2009













came as a "malanding" policewoman
police polo from my ex-stepdad's closet. Nautica denim cut offs. thrifted boots.


so this was my costume after thinking if i'll be a white lady or cat woman =)

my ex-stepdad is a retired police and i did not want to spend a single cent on my costume this year. well, i didn't too last year but i did some crafts. this year, i am so lazy so i thought of just wearing my stepdad's police uniform =)

i was thinking if i should wear it with some fishnet stockings and oxford heels but then i do not want to be so slutty! LOL. however, i paired it with some short shorts and people were still looking at me like i'm a slut (i was thinking maybe because i have the longest gams and that means more skin??)!!! i swear, my shorts are not really that short AT ALL... i mean, compared to some other people who wear pekpek shorts all the time! i was beginning to think that these people live in caves! HAHA!

anyway, i partied with my cousins, bf and other friends at seventy-seven in the midst of typhoon santi! i wonder who i will be next year...hmm...i am thinking of tutus...what do you think? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment